Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Me Being Lazy

Well, I wrote about the snow then got lazy.
We actually had some very nice 60 to 70 degree days. At least one with the sunshine I crave so badly.
I have to have sun, cloudy gray days just depress me horribly. At least in the sun, I can feel myself coming back to life right along with the trees and grass and baby animals.
The one day of glorious sunshine will help me get through the next 2 or 3 that will be rain and bad bad weather here.
Altho, that ice storm Kentucky just went through was probably the worst this state has ever seen. We still have entire counties shut down. If anyone cares to look at photos, they are at http://www.wbko.com/ in the weather section.
Horrible mess for a lot of people.
I kind of got hung up reading a lot of books, I am almost finished with the box of books I got in the mail in December....lots of good reading there. As for others, I just go to the library and check them out.
More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment