Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The White Stuff!

Well, we are getting it. I don't know when it started, but it's been snowing now for at least the last 2 hours.

I tried to ignore the fact that it was coming. LOL That didn't work.
It must have warmed up first because all the ice is out of the trees. And that's a good thing. We never had any ice on the road ways, but that doesnt hurt my feelings. Any of you living in cold weather knows what happens when it snows over ice!

Barbara in the City, I bet its beautiful when it snows there. I love the wide open country in Colorado when it snows. There is just something about the crisp clean quiet of snow......

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Judy! I just wanted you to know that you won something from the Devyn Quinn contest on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judy!! I need you to email me at: Mrsbarbara125@yahoo.com so I can get that Devyn Quinn flat out to you!! :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete