Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Writers (and readers alike) Blogs

I have been following a few writers and also readers blogs, I have to tell you, these people are awesome!
I only know one of them personally, but you can't get a better review than theirs. They know how to make you just want to run right out and buy books.
I have come to the conclusion that they are a unique, close knit community, but anyone can read their reviews and enter their contests and just follow along and stay up to date on reading materials. I imagine, (because I haven't done this, I can only imagine) that all you have to do to find out about a book, is post a comment on one of their blogs, ask your questions and you WILL get an answer. Isn't that awesome?
I think so, and I also hope they keep their blogs going and continue to let those of us who don't always know what to say or how to say it, put our two cents in once in a while.
Thank you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment