Friday, March 13, 2009

Snow Again

We were under a winter storm watch yesterday.
They were right this time. We got about 3 inches from yesterday afternoon until this morning.
My daughter started her new job today. It is in Franklin, KY, that is 20 to 30 minutes south of us. And yes, it snowed there too. Actually, I believe it snowed as far south of us as Nashville, TN.
It's bad enough just starting a new job, so I decided to do my good deed of the day by helping her out.
She doesn't do well driving in winter conditions, due to a nasty bad accident she had in Michigan 16 years ago. But....the roads weren't icy this morning. That was a big plus.
So, I got up with her and while she was getting ready for work, I went out and scraped the jeep off and got it all warm and toasty for her.
The temperature is supposed to go up to 45 degrees today. So the snow will all be melted by this afternoon. That is definately something to look forward to.
At least its all sunny and bright now. I hate cloudy gray days almost as much as I hate the wind.
Well enough rambling, now to figure out what to do for dinner.......

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to your daughter and her new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barbara.
    She is so relieved. She has been out of work since January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I hope Angie's new job works out for her!

    Yuck...no more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and you found out how to change the comment box :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I did, I just followed your directions! Ha Ha, if I had only opened my eyes, huh?
    And I agree, I'm tired of snow.

    ReplyDelete