Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blue Diablo

Hoorah! Yippee! and Hot Damn!

My book came today! ---Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre--- (or should I say the ARC of my book came today?) Either way, YIPPEE!

(Trying to bounce around and jump up and down!)

I have been very patient and trying to not chew off my fingernails since Saturday!

I plan on starting to read this no later than Thursday afternoon. I would have posted a picture of the book, but honestly, I don't know if that would be allowed.

I need to start a list of "being read" books. I am still working on Ann Rices the Witching Hour and I am also reading Jennifer St. Giles--Touch a Dark Wolf....this one I need to get in the mail tomorrow, so I am being greedy and reading it first. Sorry.

Well, I have won two contests in the last month or so. I feel very special. Not for winning, but because I feel like I have pushed my way into an elite society of readers. They have allowed me in with my silly comments and questions and made me feel welcome. Now I just need to figure out how to get my blog out to more people.

Therefore I would like to thank each and everyone of you for putting up with me. Amy C over at Romance Book Wyrm and Barbara at Happily Forever After. The ladies at Desert Island Keepers, Ann Aguirre, azeteclady, Cindy Reads Romance and everyone else that I may have neglected to mention.

Thank you, each and every one of you. ((hugs)) :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you, Judy!

    I'm so glad you got your book today :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I really hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too, Amy!

    Thank you Ann.
    I will certainly let you know my thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete